Saturday, November 11, 2017

Not bad for a spider and Merry Christmas Olive and Rhubarb.....



That is one cute sounding spider!!

Dd wanted a new cat bed for her two cats, so I made one.  I bought a Giant Whale pillow from Wal-Mart, at $5 + taxes for the middle of the cushion.
 The front/top of the cat bed is made using 100% cotton fabric called Fur Ball (very appropriate I thought!) Tabby Road by Tula Pink.
 The back cover is made using brown minky.  I hate sewing with minky, as bits get everywhere!!
I have a feeling though the cats will have to fight with the girls to claim it as their own.

The colours did not photograph up well at all.  It is a yellow orange on the background with a bright red orange as the fur balls.  Olive and Rhubarb will be getting their Christmas present early; this weekend.

1 comment:

William Kendall said...

I saw a pic of that spider yesterday. Who'd have thought one could be cute?

{{{SIGH}}}

Tuesday was a mixed bag type of day. Had the appliance repair guy come again to install another circuit board in the fridge.  When hubby got...